Re: EXECUTE IMMEDIATE rounds up results

From: Maxim Demenko <mdemenko_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 23:54:08 +0100

DA Morgan schrieb:
> ar123456_at_gmail.com wrote:

>> We are using Oracle 9.2.0.4.0, we are using Toad to connect to the
>> system, we tried original code (not this test one) from sqlplus. I
>> suppose it may be patched already.
>>
>> Thanks

> It is likely a TOAD problem and perhaps because your version doesn't
> support the TIMESTAMP data type.
>
> Sure am glad I asked you for the real code. I'd have never figured
> out what you were referring to from your original.
>
> PS: 9.2.0.4 is about 4 patches behind. You might want to do that
> before desupport begins in 3 months.

I can't test this on 9.2.0.4, but i tend to agree with Daniel, that is most likely Toad issue. Even, if it (very unlikely) come out to be an Oracle bug for this specifical release - you will for sure not become a backport for 9.2.0.4 due to reasons already mentioned by him.

Best regards

Maxim Received on Sat Mar 03 2007 - 16:54:08 CST