MI5 Persecution: Stand up for Free Speech 14/8/95 (941)

From: <MI5Victim_at_mi5.gov.uk>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 16:57:00 +0000 (UTC)

From: rji_at_cheetah.inmos.co.uk (Richard Ingram) Newsgroups: uk.misc
Date: Mon Aug 14 10:08:32 1995

Some cencorship loving bore wrote :

> In article <GEVANS.95Aug14094119_at_mvagusta.uk.tele.nokia.fi> gevans_at_mvagusta.uk.tele.nokia.fi (Gareth Evans) writes:
>
> His sysadmin is also next to useless, and has not replied to my request or
> even acknowledged it. Maybe this person *is* a sysadmin?
>
> He's not. It seems the public access site he uses has got no proper
> management over its users. Here's a copy of a reply I got from a
> complaint I made. [After returning every one of Corley's postings to

[snip a large pile of winging complaining drivel]

Geez what a bunch of tossers you all are - you don't like someones postings so you try and get him evicted from the net, why not just use a kill file - you DONT have to read his posts/threads now do you ?

Why is it the net is getting populated by the biggest bunch of self absorbed little Hitlers ? You don't like someones posts so you bloody complain or mail bomb them - grow up you bunch of fucking sad gits !

Richard.

941 Received on Tue Feb 27 2007 - 10:57:00 CST