otl and lots of clients

From: Bruintje Beer <me_at_knoware.nl>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 17:07:23 +0100

Hi,

I like to know how I can handle about 2000 database connections with oracle and OCCI or better with OTL. if we have more than 100 connections we get an error too many connections. I read about ConnectionPooling and OCCI but stil having problems if there are too many connections. is there a url where I can find more information about this,

What is the best way to handle a lot of connections. Each connections needs its own commit / rollback.

thanks a lot

John Received on Mon Feb 26 2007 - 10:07:23 CST