Re: Aide en Francais ?

From: Jerome Vitalis <vitalismanN0SP4M_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 11:33:15 +0100

Yoann Levet wrote:
> Bonjour, j'ai un serveur en windows NT avec un logiciel qui utilise une base
> de donnée oracle. Le problème est que suite a une erruer survenue sur mes
> disques dur en RAID 5 le logiciel ne se lance plus.
>
> Lorsque je lance svrmgr23 et que je me connecte a la base j'ai ces messages
> d'erreur :
>
> ORA-01589 : doit utiliser l'option RESETLOGS ou NORESETLOGS pour l'ouverture
> de BDD
>
> A noter que je n'ai aucune sauvegarde de cette base de donnée.
> Que dois je faire, merci.
>
> Yoann Levet

C'est un forum international, donc écris en anglais si tu veux avoir des réponses. Traduis ton texte avec http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr si tu ne parles pas anglais. Par exemple (remanié) :

Hello, I have a server on Windows NT with a software which uses an Oracle database. The problem is that following an error which occurred on my RAID5 hard drives the software does not start up any more. When I launch svrmgr23 and I connect to the database I see these error messages: ORA-01589: must use option RESETLOGS or NORESETLOGS for the opening of BDD. It should be noted that I do not have any backup of this database. What must I do, thank you.

You didn't tell us what the Oracle version is. It looks like 7.3.x... This version was desupported a long long time ago.

Copy and paste in this newsgroup the contents of your alertSID.log (all lines from the time you tried to open the database). But since you don't have any backup and your RAID5 failed, chances are high you lost some data.

Jerome Received on Sat Feb 24 2007 - 04:33:15 CST