Re: Table-level replication

From: Tarby777 <tarbster_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 23 Feb 2007 08:31:43 -0800

I'm reading up on Streams now. The docs say data that is changed due to invocation of PL/SQL procedures isn't included in the LCRs. Does anyone know if that includes data created in schema triggers? In my app, inserting a row into a table might cause a trigger on that table to insert a row into a different table. I would imagine that as long as I have Streams set up to capture DML changes in both of the tables, I should be OK...

Oh, and to answer an earlier question: when I say "component library", I'm talking about the component-related data stored in my DB - components being physical things (such as wires / tape / tubing) that have part numbers.

Cheers,
Tarby Received on Fri Feb 23 2007 - 10:31:43 CST