Re: Concepts Guide

From: sPh <sphealeyxxx_at_xxxworldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 22:30:43 GMT

 > Ana C. Dent wrote:
> "cpiodumpv_at_gmail.com" <cpiodumpv_at_gmail.com> wrote in
>

>> Is it possible to get a paperback copy of the concepts guide or is the
>> electronic version my only option?
>>
>> thanks
>>

> There are devices called printers; in case you are/were unaware of this
> fact.

I took select documentation PDFs to a local business printer (FedEx Kinkos in the US) and they were able to print it up in a nice small format (~4" x 6" in US measure) with a spiral binding. Very much the way documentation used to come in the old days when software suppliers, well, supplied documentation with their products. Handy, readable to most, and portable.

Note however that before I did this I obtained a statement from my authorized Oracle reseller that this was an acceptable use of the documentation. Like anything involving Oracle licensing this could change from microsecond to microsecond.

sPh Received on Sun Feb 18 2007 - 16:30:43 CST