Re: Concepts Guide

From: Mark D Powell <Mark.Powell_at_eds.com>
Date: 18 Feb 2007 11:47:02 -0800

On Feb 18, 12:54 pm, "cpiodu..._at_gmail.com" <cpiodu..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 18, 8:11 am, Jerome Vitalis <vitalismanN0S..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Ana C. Dent wrote:
> > > "cpiodu..._at_gmail.com" <cpiodu..._at_gmail.com> wrote in

> > > There are devices called printers; in case you are/were unaware of this
> > > fact.
>
> > I guess our friend Cpio will find your remark really really funny.
>
> > Cpio, you can buy the documentation from Oracle directly:http://oraclestore.oracle.com/OA_HTML/ibeCCtpSctDspRte.jsp?section=49623
>
> Now that's thinking outside of the box a printer. I'd love to print
> off like 500 pages place it in a gigantic 3 ring binder bring it to
> bed at night for a little reading and then knock my wife out cold when
> I open this beast. While I am at it, maybe I will switch over to SQL
> Server.....
>
> Thanks for the link Jerome.

Try printing the SQL manual. It is at least 1100 pages. I have printed full copies of several of the manuals. After I printed a manual I took the copy to the copy machine where I made double sided copies so that I could fit the manual into a single binder. For serious reading of the manuals I find I need a printed copy. I am trying to learn to read online but the highlighter is messing up my screen 8-D.