Re: ORACLE DEVELOPERS(GC/CITIZENS)

From: William Robertson <williamr2019_at_googlemail.com>
Date: 17 Feb 2007 04:32:14 -0800

> ORACLE PL/SQL DEVELOPERS
> PL/SQL- WEB SQL (9i and 10g) Strong development and customization
> skills needed. Need to be very strong in SQL and reports.

WTF is "WEB SQL" anyway? And what are "reports"? I see a lot of job ads that start out saying something like "Oracle PL/SQL developers required", then waffle for a bit about team skills and exciting opportunities or whatever, then about 10 lines further down, after I've wasted the maximum possible amount of time reading it, list a set of additional hard requirements that rule me out. I suppose this one at least mentions somewhere called "Dallas" near the top, though obviously it would have made more sense to put it in the subject line instead of that "GC/CITIZENS" nonsense. Received on Sat Feb 17 2007 - 06:32:14 CST