Exiting a 10g form without validation

From: <papalphaus_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 15 Feb 2007 10:11:41 -0800

I have a form that is trying to do validation checks when I click on the red X to exit the form. I have created a key_exit trigger at both the form level and block level with message statements in them so I will know when they are firing. None of my messages pop up, but one of my item validation failure messages (inside a when-validate-item trigger) pops up 4 times then the form asks me if I wish to close the form. This is a 10g form running on a 9i instance (soon to be upgraded to 10g). Is there not a way that I can just force the form to exit whenever the user clicks on the red X? Received on Thu Feb 15 2007 - 12:11:41 CST