Table-level replication

From: Tarby777 <tarbster_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 15 Feb 2007 03:56:21 -0800

Hi all,

Some, not all, of the tables in my schema contain component library data. In a multi-site deployment, I want to have one site designated as the master and be able to propogate all the changes that take place in the master's component library to other sites, without messing with whatever non-component related data they may have. It's possible - but not guaranteed - that the remote sites will be able to "see" the master over the network (so near-instant replication isn't necessarily a requirement). They could be running any version of 9i and/or 10g. How can this be achieved?

TIA
Tarby Received on Thu Feb 15 2007 - 05:56:21 CST