Select count(*) on view

From: <joker197cinque_at_gmail.com>
Date: 14 Feb 2007 03:11:26 -0800

Is it possible, according to you, that these 2 instructions:

select * from view_first

select count(*) from view_first

where "view_first" is a view, return different rowcount?

I mean that in "select * from view_first" I browse all rows through a GUI and I can see 200 rows but if I query the scalar value "select count(*) from view_first" I obtain only 150.

I can't understand why... Received on Wed Feb 14 2007 - 05:11:26 CST