newbie dumping tables and columns to text file

From: <seannakasone_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 9 Feb 2007 00:39:25 -0800

Hello, I'm a newbie to sql and oracle. I'm using sqlplus on windows (probably doesn't matter what platform) and want to dump out all the user tables and columns to a text file. I would like the format to be as follows:

MyTable1 > MyColumn1
MyTable1 > MyColumn2

MyTable2 > MyColumn1
MyTable2 > MyColumn2

Is there an sql script that can do this?

thanks,
Sean. Received on Fri Feb 09 2007 - 02:39:25 CST