Modifying Oracle 10g tables & invalidating our support agreemant

From: elk <elks_oracle_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: 7 Feb 2007 08:49:33 -0800

All:

The company I work for is currently in the middle of an Oracle Applications implementation.
The consulting firm assisting us with the implementation has stated repeatedly that if we update,
insert or delete from ANY of the Oracle 10g tables, our support agreement with Oracle will be nulified.

My question are:

Is this true?

Does this apply to the system tables, data tables, or both?

Thanks in advance for any information provided! Received on Wed Feb 07 2007 - 10:49:33 CST