MySQL dialect converter for PHP (or other language)

From: <melfar_at_gmail.com>
Date: 5 Feb 2007 05:36:05 -0800

Hello,

I am looking for a library or script (preferably for PHP) that would convert SQL in MySQL dialect to the relevant in Oracle syntax.

I have already found database migration tools and migrated my database successfully, but there is a lot of MySQL-bound queries already in the product (which is a 3rd party software in PHP), that could be quite difficult to convert (especially with my poor knowledge of Oracle), so I was wondering if there is a kind of proxy library that would convert SQL on-the-fly.

Would be great to hear if you had some successful experience with this kind of task.

Thanks,
melfar Received on Mon Feb 05 2007 - 07:36:05 CST