Re: oppertunity for .NET developers in MUMBAI

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 08:51:10 -0800

shailender wrote:
> Software Developers / Programmers (Ref code: SD/P-CD-I6)
>
> Client of Ours , a UK based IT firm -Microsoft Certified Partner,
> providing "internet marketing" solutions to major clients, Started
> Indian operations in 2006.

Well if that isn't the best possible excuse for spamming an Oracle usenet group from an anonymous gmail account I'd be hard pressed to come up with one.

Is there something in the water that forces people in your business to be rude and not use legitimate company email accounts?

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington