Re: Excellent consultants available immediately with us

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 08:37:56 -0800

mandarkraftware_at_gmail.com wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Let me present you with list of consultants currently available.

I've got a better idea. Actually several of them.

  1. You read this group's charter before posting again.
  2. You apologize for your spam
  3. You post with a legitimate company email if this isn't a scam. Not some anonymous gmail account.
  4. If you do repost you do so at comp.databases.marketplace.

I would never hire someone offered by a spammer. Nor do I understand why someone with a kraftware email address would hide behind gmail.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington