Berkeley DB 4520 at oracle.com

From: Stefan Helmig <steve4u_at_gmx.li>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 14:37:15 +0100

Hello NG,

I'm new to Berkeley DB and I need something like an QuickStart or Installation Guide on Windows (Vista) systems - especially:
How to run BDB as a Windows Service and
how to start the BDB with a simple inital database like the Postgresql DB or MySQL?

Yes, I found the faq and documentation at http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/berkeley-db/faq/db_faq.html and
http://www.oracle.com/technology/documentation/berkeley-db/db/ref/toc.html

but I can't find a "How to run BDB and
install as a service on windows"?

btw. I downloaded the binary packages of the BDB and don't need to compile. All is installed, but there is no administration tool or webinterface Does anybody a webinterface like phpmyadmin?

Thanks S Received on Sun Jan 28 2007 - 07:37:15 CST