Re: Compilerdirektiven for backward compatibility

From: Nicolas Bronke <Nicolas_Bronke_at_web.de>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 10:39:45 +0100

> One consideration should be that LIMIT is a reserved word from 9i onward.
Sorry with Limit was the wrong line and the correct column is nlimit

Here are the code which gives problem:

  update TABLENAME B
    set NBETRAG01=NVL(NBETRAG01,0)+

                  NVL((select sum(nBetrag) from DETAIL A
                   where A.NGNR=B.NGNR AND
                         A.NPNR=B.NPNR AND
                         A.SISO=B.SISO AND
                         A.SLAND=B.SLAND AND
                         A.BPNREXT=1 AND
                         A.BSM=0 AND
                         A.SSTANDORT=B.SSTANDORT AND NKTID=NID_KONTOKORRENT
AND
                         B.DTSTICHTAG+1>=A.DTFAELLIG
                   having sum(nBetrag)>0),0);

The Problem occurs with the NVL function and I need it in this combination, otherwise I get wrong details.

Regards
Nicolas Received on Sun Jan 28 2007 - 03:39:45 CST