procedure returning 2 rows

From: dazed_confused_lost <dazed_confused_lost_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 26 Jan 2007 20:24:18 -0800

I am stuck. Yes I have read the documentation. I was not able to memorize it though. I have searched google, asktom, oracle.com and my bookshelf of books on Oreilly safari and many google group posts. I am still stuck.

Could someone kindly post a Oracle 9i PL/SQL example that simply SELECTs 2 rows from a table and then displays those rows? Also please include the syntax needed to call the procedure and display those 2 damn rows.

I will run it in toad or sqlplus.

A complete full example would include 2 more things. create table statement (separate from procedure) insert statement (inserting 2 rows) (also separate from procedure)

I need a full working example, not a link to a another website. Received on Fri Jan 26 2007 - 22:24:18 CST