Stored procedure/package with DateTime parameters need help

From: MrHelpMe <clinttoris_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 16 Jan 2007 06:40:10 -0800

Hello experts,

Is there some who could help me with this. I have a number of packages/stored procedures created in oracle 9.2 that need to accept parameters. The parameters I have having trouble with are a StartDate and EndDate. If I have a package/SP with a start and end date how do I pass these in my where clause and how do I allow the user to either select NULL(so that the recordset returns all data regardless of Start and End Date) or a Start and End Date is they are looking for a range of values in the recordset. Please note that this SP will be hooiked upto Crystal Reports and the start and end date will be passed to the report in ASP.
 i.e

[CODE]

WHERE a.DateTime BETWEEN StartDate and EndDate...this is the part I am unsure of
[CODE]
Thanks everyone. Received on Tue Jan 16 2007 - 08:40:10 CST