getting a simple trace of sql statements executed

From: Mark Harrison <mh_at_pixar.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 07:07:26 GMT

I would like to get a trace of all the sql statements executed in my program. I don't want to coalesce the statements, such that the report tells me "select 2+2 from dual" was executed 20 times for a total time of X seconds.

Rather, I want to see a list of the statements in the order they were executed, so I can correlate them with my source program and ensure that my logic is being executed as I expected.

Many TIA,
Mark

--
Mark Harrison