Re: OID and Base

From: HansF <Fuzzy.Greybeard_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 03:02:57 GMT

On Fri, 12 Jan 2007 23:27:42 +0100, posty wrote:

> How I can execute base synchronisation between oracle and OID?Txh

Read up on Oracle's OiD connectors. The sample provided is between an HR database and OiD.

Make sure you understand the OiD LDAP schema (not the Oracle database schema) so you undertsand what you are trying to syncronize.

--
Hans Forbrich   (mailto: Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com)
*** Feel free to correct me when I'm wrong!