Re: PL/SQL call stack

From: <cpiodumpv_at_gmail.com>
Date: 11 Jan 2007 11:44:04 -0800

> I'm not sure I can agree with the concept of reinventing the wheel. Is
> it really that big a thing, in the first line of each procedure or
> function to write:
>
> curproc := 'thisproc';
>
> Certainly less work than writing, debugging, and maintaining an
> application from scratch.

I don't believe in reinventing the wheel at all. In this case I am looking for functionality that does not exist. But yes, I am not going down the road of implementing this. I will stick with managing a stack in the instrumentation utility and pushing and popping or setting or whatever each time I enter a function/procedure. Received on Thu Jan 11 2007 - 13:44:04 CST