PL/SQL call stack

From: <cpiodumpv_at_gmail.com>
Date: 10 Jan 2007 09:25:22 -0800

In our application we have a trace utility that provides the ability to instrument code.

As part of this utility we maintain a call stack so if we are instrumenting a function/procedure upon entry we push onto the stack so we can log the current function/procedure executing. Upon exit we pop.  Is there a built in package that we can call to get the current function/procedure on the stack?

thanks in advance. Received on Wed Jan 10 2007 - 11:25:22 CST