NETEZZA, A Data-warehouse tool

From: <pankaj_wolfhunter_at_yahoo.co.in>
Date: 31 Dec 2006 23:15:12 -0800

Greetings,

                My management has told me to look into NETEZZA, a
data-warehouse, tool.
I dont have any idea abt it.

Can anyone point me to some link or material to start with the topic? I am more interested in "how-to-use" part of this tool

I tried on google but couldnt find much help.

Any help would be appreciated.

Also, I got this statement

"Netezza Corporation produces a data warehouse appliance, Netezza Performance Server (NPS). Netezza claims that their product delivers 10-100 times the performance at half the cost of traditional data warehouse systems. The product competes with products from Oracle Corporation, IBM, Teradata and others"

Is it really the case?

TIA Received on Mon Jan 01 2007 - 01:15:12 CST