Oracle Application Server Upgrade Impact?

From: wes_brooks <wes_brooks_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 29 Dec 2006 09:43:27 -0800

Hello expert,

Can anyone share the experience to upgrade the Oracle Application Server from 9i to 10g?
Do we need to re-compile all the forms and reports or external prcedures?
Do we need to change any configuration on the developers' desktops and on the server?
Do we need to change anything on the database side?

Thanks Received on Fri Dec 29 2006 - 11:43:27 CST