Setup two listeners on a machine

From: janu <angani_at_gmail.com>
Date: 27 Dec 2006 16:36:09 -0800

Hi,

I have a question on Listener process.

I have two listeners (L1 and L2) and two databases(DB1 and DB2) on one machine.

L1 and L2 are using the port 1521 and 1522.

My question is,

How do I set up failover for L1 and L2, meaning if L1 crashes, my user connections should automatically connect to L2.

A sample code would be great.

Thanks a bunch
janu Received on Wed Dec 27 2006 - 18:36:09 CST