Re: MI5 Persecution: why the security services?

From: Twonky-Angel of HaShem_Messenger_Hybrid of Cain & Wife_on the_XtremeTwonkyXpres <XtermeTwonky_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 10:33:19 -0500

<MI5Victim_at_mi5.gov.uk> wrote in message news:m06112707365232_at_4ax.com...
> [...]
> been planted in close proximity and rehearsed in what they were to say, it
> follows that someone must have done the planning for that, and again a
> single source is indicated.
>
> b) So why couldn't it be amateurs? Why couldn't it be a private
> organisation, for example a private detective agency paid to manage the
> campaign and undertake the technical aspects? Some detective agencies are
> unscrupulous as has been proved on the occasions in the past when they've
> been exposed or caught; they too can have access to the bugging technology
> deployed; and there are reported cases of MI5 paying private eyes to do
> their dirty work (against peace campaigners and similar enemies of the
> state) on the understanding that if they were caught then they could deny
> all knowledge. Why couldn't that be the case?
>
> The main factor pointing to direct security service involvement (as
> opposed
> to amateurs or MI5 proxies) is the breadth of their access to the media in
> particular, and the fact that the television companies are so involved in
> the campaign. The BBC would not directly invade someone's home themselves,
> since it would not be within their remit to allocate personnel or
> financial
> resources to do so. An organisation of their stature would not take part
> in
> a campaign set up by private sources. The only people they would take
> material from would be the security services, presumably on the assumption
> that if the cat ever flew out of the bag yowling it would be MI5 who would
> take the consequences.
>
> State sponsorship for these acts of psychological terrorism is also
> indicated by duration; support for over six years for a team of three or
> four people would be beyond the means and will of most private sources.
> The viciousness of the slanders and personal denigration also points to
> MI5; they traditionally "protect" the British state from politicians of
> the
> wrong hue by character assassination, and in this case are using their
> tried and tested methods to murder with words an enemy they have invented
> for themselves.
>
> And there are precedents. Diana and Hewitt were alleged to have been
> filmed
> "at it" by an Army intelligence team which had operated in Northern
> Ireland, these allegations were made by someone called Jones who had been
> on the team. His statements were denied by the defence establishment who
> tried to character-assassinate by describing him as the "Jones twins".
> Funny how if you tell the truth, then you must be ill, isn't it? Thought
> only communists behaved like that?
>
> Hewitt later said that he'd been spoken to by someone in the army who
> revealed the existence of videotapes of him and Diana, and that the tapes
> would be published if any attempt was made by them to resume their

Hi 859....

I've resigned myself the possibilities of 'nano-technology'.

Good and evil....

There could be a camera and a listening device up my ass and I'd never know it.....

Stem cells and the recently found...."longevity gene" found in the human genome, "eXtreme longevity". How long? They didn't say.....

That interests me...where the hell are the cures.....? Stem cells turn themselves into any cell....

Adam...a.k.a.....the new species.....lived 930 years......

That species was supposed to have eternal life.....

Stem cells.....and that gene......portend......eternal life......

The Almighty....is all about....genetics......

His angels.....technology......His Son.....the Essence of Him....in flesh..

What year is this 859? After whom? Did you just celebrate him.....?

If you have ever read my posts....then you know 'we' believe we were the primitive Neanderthal, and the interbreeding of Cain gave us intelligence and knowledge....of essentially....the Kingdom......

My bitch is.....I know they are fucking with stem cells in secret..... In their underground lairs......

I can imagine what monsters they've created...... Or even maybe......a virgin birth......
Or found eternal life...
Or human and......?

Do animals have stem cells....?

Stem cells...the stuff of HaShem...to create life......

His angels used genetics(stem cells?) to make.....the lower life....

The Almighty.....made...
Angel & Mankind....
Immortal & Mortal.......

And all....smart enough to know him in that.

~>
Twonky.....

Messenger....

The devil's reject, Lucifer. He is the devil and Satan, in the psyche of man......

Crop markings. A message from the angels........ "We are here. In these markings. Acknowledge us, and a great thing will happen.....for the world....."

(I wonder what that could be? There has to be some kind of message in the markings. They can't all be hoaxed. Hoaxers make a marking a year, on crop clown TV. That imp-lie, they make them all! They won't give a live demonstration. They are 'stop motion' heroes of the brain dead.)

It would take them days to make some of them. They claim 4 hours for everyone of them...

Fuck those stop motion assholes...they can kiss my hybrid ass...

"Then they remembered that the Almighty God HaShem was their rock and redeemer, and the Most High."
(Ps 78:35)

HaShem said to Lucifer.....<an angel of HaShem>..... Lucifer, you say in your heart; "I will exalt my throne above the throne of a Supreme Being. I will put myself beyond the stars. And be like the Most High."

"Glorify the name of your Lord, the Most High."  (Allah 87.1/Lucifer Isaias 12:14)

And he became like the Most High by having his own (genetically recombined) race born on the planet. (A different species actually.) http://www.us-israel.org/jsource/Bible/Genesis16.html "something wicked this way came....and dwells....in Islam."

"There is a reality and a hierarchy beyond man's arrogance & ignorance."

P.s....

"There will be weather and earthquakes as man has never seen before." (HaShem)

BINGO......!!!