Re: http://www.dbahub.com

From: Frank van Bortel <frank.van.bortel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 09:11:31 +0100

Michel Cadot schreef:
> Corporate Headquarters
> Perot Systems Corporation
> 2300 West Plano Parkway
> Plano, TX 75075
> United States of America
> toll free: +1 888 31 PEROT
> main: +1 972 577 0000
> www.perotsystems.com
> americas_at_ps.net
>
> Regards
> Michel Cadot

From their web site:
"Perot Systems' success depends on the confidence and trust of the people with whom we do business. This document sets forth certain standards of conduct and key ethical principles that govern how we conduct our business. These "Standards & Ethical Principles" are supplemented by policies and procedures to address specific business and legal issues.
Our Standards & Ethical Principles are intended (1) to deter fraud and other wrongdoing and (2) to promote (a) compliance with applicable governmental laws, (b) prompt reporting of suspected and actual violations of these Standards & Ethical Principles or applicable law, (c) individual accountability, and (d) full, fair, accurate, timely and understandable disclosure in reports and documents filed with, or submitted to, government agencies, and in other public communications made by Perot Systems. "

Yeah - right... boy is someone in for a surprise!

--
Regards,
Frank van Bortel

Top-posting is one way to shut me up...