Question regardin password file

From: Mangood <marcin.sworzynski_at_gmail.com>
Date: 20 Dec 2006 05:04:22 -0800

Hi
I have strange problem with password file. I'm using oracle 9.2 I have remote_login_password set to exclusive. I tried to grant dba to antother user. Oracle didn't show any error (moreover I got grant succeded) but when I check v$pwdfile_users user is not listed there. Also I cannot connect as sysdba using this user. What is more strange when I log using user credentials I can select data from any dba tables (e.g dba_users and so on). I cannot find any solution. Please help Thanks in advance. Received on Wed Dec 20 2006 - 07:04:22 CST