Feedback please

From: <pankaj_wolfhunter_at_yahoo.co.in>
Date: 14 Dec 2006 23:02:22 -0800

Greetings,
I came across these two books for gearing up towards Oracle 10g OCA and OCP ceritifcations:

(1) Oracle Database 10g OCP Certification All-In-One Exam Guide
(McGraw-Hill Osborne), by John Watson and Damir Bersinic, ISBN:
0072257903.

(2) OCP: Oracle 10g Certification Kit (1Z0-042 and 1Z0-043) (Sybex),
ISBN: 0782143695: A combination of OCA Oracle 10g Administration I Study Guide : Exam 1Z0-042 and OCP: Oracle 10g Administration II Study Guide : Exam 1Z0-043

I have not yet gone through these books. Before buying, just wanted to know if these are the books to be referred or if someone got some better options?
or some link which provide the same purpose?

TIA Received on Fri Dec 15 2006 - 01:02:22 CST