Spool Question

From: <CriticalJ_at_gmail.com>
Date: 11 Dec 2006 08:18:59 -0800

I have been asked to export some oracle tables to text files. The main problem I am having is the resulting file.

The sql for the requested fields is stuck at the top of the file and spool off is at the bottom.

I have used Set ECHO OFF at the top of the command as well as several other set commands but nothing seems to stop this.

The solution is probably easy but I am not a regular Oracle user so it is eluding me. If anyone could direct me to a solution, I would appreciate it greatly.

Thank you. Received on Mon Dec 11 2006 - 10:18:59 CST