SQL Worksheet

From: beerora <beersa.beersa_at_gmail.com>
Date: 11 Dec 2006 03:00:29 -0800

Hi All,

I am using Foxpro to extract data from ORACLE9i. I am connected through ODBC. One of the field in DB is number. When I retrieve the data from DB by FOXPRO the result is not ROUNDER or TRUNCATED. But the same query when I use in SQL Worksheet, the result is either ROUNDED or TRUNCATED to one decimal point.

E.g., if the value is 2345678.95 then it is rounded to 2345679.0

       if the value is 234567.23 then it is truncated to 234567.30

Can anyone help me why SQL worksheet behave this way?

Thanks & Regards,
beerSA Received on Mon Dec 11 2006 - 05:00:29 CST