Re: Full informationa about a specified request_id

From: Mark D Powell <Mark.Powell_at_eds.com>
Date: 10 Dec 2006 09:50:41 -0800

apogeusistemas_at_gmail.com wrote:
> Mark D Powell escreveu:
>
> > On Dec 9, 4:44 am, apogeusiste..._at_gmail.com wrote:
> > > Can you show me a pl/sql procedure to see all informations about a
> > > specified concurrent request,
> > > giving your request_id number ?
> > >
> > > @c:\show_request 31810589
> > >
> > > Thanks.
> >
> > Request Id is not an Oracle rdbms term. Is this an Oracle Application
> > Request number of some type? I think you need to provide more
> > information to get a useful response. Include the software version,
> > the module, etc....
> >
> > HTH -- Mark D Powell --
>
> Sorry. Yes, IŽd like see an Oracle Application Request number, in a
> line command.
> In Oracle Application forms I issue a "view details" in a specified
> job, but how to see this
> job in a line command ?
>
> RDBMS: 9.2.0.7.0
> Oracle Applications: 11.5.5

Unfortunately I do not work with Oracle Applications but now someone who does may be able to respond. If on one responds within a few hours you might also try http://otn.oracle.com which has an application forum as does metalink.

Most Oracle Applications posts on the comp.databases.oracle.* newsgroupd probably are on the tools group but many of the board readers scan all of them.

Good luck.
-- Mark D Powell -- Received on Sun Dec 10 2006 - 11:50:41 CST