8.1.5.1.0 Patch

From: VB <vodkablokey_at_gmail.com>
Date: 8 Dec 2006 08:21:08 -0800

There is a legacy database running here at work, which I want to move to a new server. I have all the media in relation to 8.1.5.0.0 but can not see any CD's or files on the network which include the patch upgrade.

Is it still possible to get this patch from somewhere?

Many thanks Received on Fri Dec 08 2006 - 10:21:08 CST