Re: create network

From: HansF <Fuzzy.Greybeard_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 15:52:49 GMT

On Thu, 07 Dec 2006 05:52:29 -0800, ennio wrote:

> Hi,
> I would like create a network from already existing table.....
> How i can import this table in the network?
>
> Oracle 10g release 2

Assuming you mean "Add an existing table to the Network Model of the Spatial Option in 10g", the network model requires - a nodes table that provides the UIDs of the nodes - a links table that provides the link UIDs and tells which 2 nodes are linked
- metadata

The key is in the metadata. Suggest you hunker down with the the Oracle docco
http://download-east.oracle.com/docs/cd/B19306_01/appdev.102/b14256/toc.htm

Or come to an Oracle University "Oracle Spatial 10g: Advanced" class.

Or discuss on the OTN forum related to Spatial.

If my assumption is wrong, please explain what you mean ...

--
Hans Forbrich   (mailto: Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com)
*** Feel free to correct me when I'm wrong!