PL-SQL table and Cursor

From: <varsha.gadekar_at_gmail.com>
Date: 7 Dec 2006 03:32:51 -0800

I have lacks of records. I want to check if the account_no is present in that table or not. In my current application i have used cursor.

If i took all the account no data in pl-sql table with index as account no and value as account no,
and then i will just try to check if the record is present at particular index then, will it be the faster way than cursor? if yes how? Received on Thu Dec 07 2006 - 05:32:51 CST