Re: nls_sort=binary_ci

From: janu <angani_at_gmail.com>
Date: 6 Dec 2006 16:33:11 -0800

Thanks Morgan, I made the change as you recommanded.

I have one more question.

If I do a select on database_properties and v$parameter, I see a difference. Could you please explain what might be?

select * from database_properties where property_name like '%SORT%'

NLS_SORT BINARY Linguistic definition

select name, value from v$parameter where name like '%sort%'

nls_sort BINARY_CI

Thank you
RA Received on Wed Dec 06 2006 - 18:33:11 CST