Re: Table created with Oracle Client 9.2 (in 32bit) can't be readen with Oracle10.2 (in 64bit)

From: Yalta <jemiliano_at_web.de>
Date: 6 Dec 2006 07:01:52 -0800

Hello everyone,
thanks a lot for the help, i solved the problem with V$instance. We have two database in the company store and storet. In the connectstream for storet i let sid=store and that is how v$instance helped me see that i was working on different databases...

Thanks a lot for the attention and help, Emiliano Received on Wed Dec 06 2006 - 09:01:52 CST