Re: Group functions

From: BigLearner <Small.Learner_at_gmail.com>
Date: 3 Dec 2006 21:53:42 -0800

Dear friends,

I am sorry if I raised a wrong question but I got those questions from Oracle Press's Exam Guide and the answers I gave are wrong and I couldn't find why. Thats why I asked if anyone can figure it out.

Out of curiousity in learning alone I asked for a speedy reply and not with any other intentions.

I am working out a lot of samples over here and now actually concentrating on the architecture part of Oracle.

Big Learner Received on Sun Dec 03 2006 - 23:53:42 CST