Bind variables

From: silvia.fama <silvia.fama_at_googlemail.com>
Date: 28 Nov 2006 01:25:46 -0800

Hi,
I'd need a support to use bind variables.

In my program I have a lot of tables, everyone with a different column number.

I'm going to use bind variables; so every time I create an sql statement with a different number of bind variables (all the values to associate to the bind variables are loaded into an array); e.g.
I could have
"select * from tableA where col1 = :1, col2 = :2, col3 = :3"
or
"select * from tableA where col1 = :1, col2 = :2, col3 = :3, ..., coln
=:n"
n could be 70.
So I should call OCIBindByPos 70 times (for cycle), before to call the OCIStmtExecute.
Is there a way to use an OCI function to connect all the value in the array with the bind variables?

I hope to be able to explain my problem.

Kind regards Received on Tue Nov 28 2006 - 03:25:46 CST