Re: need help please

From: Frank van Bortel <frank.van.bortel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 23:09:11 +0100

alsaeedi schreef:
> please read my message im abiggener to English language and in computer
> science so i need the required resources that qualify me to be
> professional in the fowlowing fields
> computer networking
> Data bases
> i hope to find what i want
> please give me any free ebooks website free
> good bye!

Do you have a computer (or more than one) to freely work on?
And with freely, I mean: in the case of a mishap, can you de-install and start over, or even re-install the Operating System, when needed?
Or are you bound by the fact the computer is owned by someone else, and the above is not possible?

--
Regards,
Frank van Bortel

Top-posting is one way to shut me up...