Re: Complicated query: searching for results within results.

From: phreaker <ph_reaker_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 21 Nov 2006 16:49:12 -0800

Just in case you guys were curious, I am not a student. I am a recent graduate however, this is for my new job (i didn't learn SQL that well in college). Thank you for your solutions! They were very good, especially considering I didn't explain my question in the clearest way.

Thanks,
David Received on Tue Nov 21 2006 - 18:49:12 CST