asking help for patch

From: Sergej Firsov <sfirsov_at_gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 17:18:27 +0100

 Hi,
Could some body please help me!!
I need patch for installing oracle under Redhat Enterprise3 and dont have an account to login to oracle metalink.

could some body send me the patch??
( i need p3119415_9203_LINUX.zip and opatch Release 2.2.0
(p2617419_210_GENERIC.zip))

I need this patch because after applying patch 3006854, I tried to install Oracle Universial Installer 2.2.0.18.0 and can be installed succesfully after that i tried to install Oracle9iR2 Patch Set 3 9.2.0.4.0 but the installation could not be finished with error say nothing to be patch. I ignore it and run ./runInstaller for install database but the GUI terminate without an error contain in file /oracle/OraInventory/logs

Thanks and Regards,
Sergej Received on Wed Nov 15 2006 - 10:18:27 CST