Re: Survey...Please help and respond!!

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: 10 Nov 2006 09:15:49 -0800

DA Morgan wrote:
> reply in-line.
>
> d-licious wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am doing a project on the database industry and would appreciate if
> > you all could answer a few questions for me!
> >
> > · What do you think of Oracle providing support for Red Hat Linux?
>
> It is about time Linux had a vendor capable of providing enterprise
> level support. RedHat doesn't, Novell doesn't, and the others can't.

Yes oracle is doing a fine job providing support for all that they currently have on their plate ...

Well except for many of the service requests I have submitted in the last several years.

Well and also the ones currently open that don't appear to be getting any closer to being resolved.

Except for those details ... well conceptually it's a wonderful idea? Received on Fri Nov 10 2006 - 11:15:49 CST