Re: Getting Error -3016 from ODP.Net

From: Terry <terrence.beard_at_globalcrossing.com>
Date: 6 Nov 2006 06:26:13 -0800

Frank van Bortel wrote:
> And what do you think the error signifies?

Hi Frank:

I really have no idea - thus is why I've posted to this group.

I have since discovered that the same code works fine on a Oracle 9.2 DB. Thus, I suspect that it has something to do against the age/version of the DB (it's 8.0.6, remember).

Does anyone know if there's a version 8 of ODP.Net? I "oldest" I could locate was 9.2.

Thanks for replying Frank! Received on Mon Nov 06 2006 - 08:26:13 CST