Re: Environment Variables on NT

From: gazzag <gareth_at_jamms.org>
Date: 3 Nov 2006 08:27:29 -0800

mike wrote:
> Charles,
>
> I didnt see any of them so I have to regedit.
>
> Mike

To check your environment variables, either do what Charles suggested from a command prompt or try:

Right-click on My Computer and select Properties. When the System Properties box pops up, click the Advanced tab, then click the Environment Variables button towards the bottom of the dialogue.

Environment variables have nothing to do with the registry.

HTH -g Received on Fri Nov 03 2006 - 10:27:29 CST