Trigger for BLOB datatype

From: Shiv <shiv.hikumar_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2 Nov 2006 04:11:50 -0800

Hi,
 I have a problem.I have two servers, server1 and server2.i want to create a trigger in a server1 in a table so that when there is any DML statement(say insert) occur then that will fire and the date will store in server2.Till now every thing is fine but the problem is that table contains a column of BLOB data type which stores image.   So plz, help me
   from

      shiv verma Received on Thu Nov 02 2006 - 06:11:50 CST