Login failure AS enterprise manager

From: <vartan_at_o2.pl>
Date: 30 Oct 2006 07:46:47 -0800

Hi,
when I want to log in to the EM I'm getting the following error:

This OC4J is configured to make JMX connections via RMIS and fall back to RMI if the RMIS port is not configured. The RMIS connection on the OC4J instance home on Application Server assoa.locahost is configured but a connection could not be established. The JMX protocol is specified by the oracle.oc4j.jmx.internal.connection.protocol property in opmn.xml

Can anyone help me with this problem? Received on Mon Oct 30 2006 - 09:46:47 CST