Newbie: Creating new database files

From: Ade <Ade_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 15:33:03 -0000

Hi,

I'm a complete Newbie when it comes to Oracle so please excuse my simple questions. I have installed Oracle 10g Express on my home system and so far all works well. I can create tables etc, either programatically (VB6) or using the GUI provided which I think is quite useable. I have a book which I think is a very good reference (Hands on Oracle 10g Express foe Windows published by Osbourne), but the only thing it doesn't explain is how to create a fresh set of database files. Or is this the reason for the Express edition?

Ade Received on Mon Oct 30 2006 - 09:33:03 CST